Let’s keep track of Sanders deceptive campaigning practices!
If you were to follow the ads released by the Bernie Sanders Campaign you would think that his campaign has received endorsements from:
- Des Moines Register
- Nashua Telegraph
- Valley News
- Brenda Romero, Nevada Student Leader and DREAMer
- The AARP
- League of Conservation Voters
Where in this type of campaigning do we see a political revolution? It’s politics as usual and that’s what you get from a politician who has been in the game for 30 years. He isn’t new to politics, he isn’t launching a revolution and if he is it is the slowest 30 year revolution known to mankind.
In reality he is playing dirty politics forcing the Clinton campaign and her supporters to hold him to task. No more can he claim a positive and clean campaign. No more will we sit by and allow him to pretend his career has never seen a scandal. It’s time America opens our eyes and sees the truth that he has a pattern of deceptive campaigning as stated by the Clinton Campaign:
- 2/11/2016: Falsely claimed the endorsement of Brenda Romero
- 2/7/2016: Used images of Veterans in ads without permission
- 2/7/2016: Used images of the Clergy in ads without permission
- 2/4/2016: In TV ad, falsely touted endorsements he didn’t receive from New Hampshire Newspapers.
- 1/29/2016: In TV ad, falsely touted endorsements of Des Moines Register when the paper actually endorsed Hillary Clinton.
- 1/28/2016: Campaign staffer posed as Culinary Union members to deceptively gain access to Union Dining Halls.
- 1/28/2016: Sent mailers, falsely implying the endorsements from AARP and League of Conservation Voters.
All of these instances are detailed here! Or you can turn to Google to do your own research on the issue. I ask that you in fact check this out.
Bernie has thousands of supporters lining up behind him due to his messages of change, trust and hope. This is nothing but the same old trash we don’t want in politics from democrats!