Below is the recipe for my aunt’s Sangria. It’s a must have if you are looking for an excellent party sangria.
– 1 bottle red wine (I used the blend of merlot/cabernet sauvignon)
– 1 cup orange juice
– 1 cup cranberry juice
– 2 shots of Cointreau (or Grand Marnier) liqueur
– 1 lemon sliced thin
– 1 lime sliced thin
– 1 orange sliced thin
– 20 or 30 cherries, pitted and cut in half
1) Mix all ingredients together and let sit for a few hours.
2) Strain and serve over ice.
3) Place a fresh slice of lemon, lime or orange in each glass.